I opened my WordPress app on my phone today at 4:20 pm and I saw a notification and I said to myself, “wonder what it can be now, let me check it out.” What I saw made my day! I would like to thank Swapna @TheDreamGirlWrites for nominating me for this award, you made my day!!
And as every known award has its own rules, here they are:
- Firstly, being a good blogger that all of us are,thank the person who made your day
- Secondly, Display the logo
- Answer the questions given to you
- Nominate around 10 other bloggers and ask them questions of your choice!
And the chain continues.
Answers to my questions:
`1. What motivates you to write?
I don’t think that there’s one thing that motivates me to write or anything in particular at all. So, I’m motivated by anything or anyone that has an impact on me, anything or anyone that seems appealing to me and anything or anyone that moves me.
2. How did you come up with your blog name?
So, I was sitting on my bed on October 8th 2017 and I was thinking about what various names for my blog but I knew for sure that I wanted to have the word ‘soul’ in it because the entire concept of ‘the soul’ amuses me. I realised after about an hour that this name choosing process was making me feel extremely chaotic. So I was like,”Hey, why not make it ‘chaoticsoul’.” And the 18 is because that’s my date of birth. So that’s my story behind ‘chaoticsoul18’.
3. What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
There’s no one thing that I like about blogging, but a set of things. Blogging helps me let me pour my heart out because when I blog I write about the things that I value and about the things that matter to me. I like it when my friends, relatives and teachers tell me that they absolutely enjoyed reading my blog. It makes me happy. I also like it when I the number of views I have on my blog increases, I’m not sure how this makes me happy or why it does, but it really really does.
4. Books or movies? What genre?
I really can’t pick one because the joy and satisfaction I get from both is completely different. I enjoy watching romantic comedies and animated movies. I enjoy mystery when it comes to reading apart from some autobiographies.
5. What do you think when you look into the mirror?
When I look into the mirror I wonder what made man discover such an object and why it has been thought to be a daily requirement, a necessity in every place. I seem to be unable to understand the concept of beauty because over time this has led to body shaming and an ideal way of looking and being. This has lead to so many adolescents putting themselves through a lot of harmful processes and to indulge in many unnecessary activities. I believe that it is what is in a person like their attitudes toward the life around them, people’s beliefs and their behaviour that makes them beautiful and nothing else. As long as you are a good person, don’t worry. Your shape, size, colour, gender or socio- economic status does not matter. Just be a good person, be good to yourself, to those around you and to life as a whole.
My questions are:
- Why do you write?
- Do you want to take up blogging as a career in future?
- Name some of your favourite books.
- What made you start writing/ blogging?
- Do you have any goals associated with blogging? If yes, then what are they?
- Shankarsai Kashyap @beyondinfinityeternity
- Vinayak Gupta @soulspeaksbettersite
- Jyoti Soni @jyotithelight
I would like to thank @TheDreamGirlWrites again for this nomination, it matters a lot to me 😀